Thursday, 20 June 2013

Such a tune!!

Why hello there!

For me, summer is the time for music and dancing with your girlfriends. I want to share with you guys the music I have been loving recently.

Afrojack-As Your Friend

I love this song for when I'm running. The beat is so good and I just can't help but do a booty dance whenever I hear it!

Icona Pop-I Love It

Oh gurrrrrrl, this is my jam!! My friends and I absolutely love this song with a capital L. I have a feeling that this will be my summer song.

Rudimental-Feel The Love

This is what I like to call my bingo wing song because when I hear this on the radio I just have to drop everything and shake m'bingo wings.

Mr. C The Slide Man-Cha Cha Slide

Don't lie, we all have one song that we secretly love but refuse to tell anyone about it because of how embarrassing the song is. Well, I trust you guys so I am telling you that the Cha Cha Slide is my guilty pleasure song. Don't laugh but I have this hope that one day at a party, the DJ will just put this song on and then everyone at the party will just get into lines and start doing the dance.

Well those are the first few songs that I will definitely be listening to this summer. What are gonna be your summer tunes this year??

See you guys soon Xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment