Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Keep on keeping on

Why hello there!

I don't know about you guys but during summer I get really bored. And is it just me or do people start to eat loads when they are bored? Like on one slow Tuesday night, I could literally clean out my whole kitchen!!

And so to try and stay slim and be able to eat loads, I always try to run everyday. But it's hard, it's not an easy thing at all. Especially me because I am one of the most laziest people in the world!!

This image is courtesy of Google images
I saw this poster outside the P.E. office in my school. And whenever I'm outside running, and I wanna give up and just walk and eat some double chocolate fudge cake (which is soo good) this quote always seems to pop into my head.

The thing is, it's true. Whenever I don't do any exercise for a day (which is often) I always regret it, but I have never once regretted doing any exercise.

See you guys soon Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment