Why hello there!
Foundations are always hard for me to buy. I have quite good skin so I don't need that much of a coverage but I get the worst bags under my eyes and my T-zone does get greasy. This means that I never really stuck with just one foundation. But that all changed when I bought this baby.....
![]() |
| Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in shade 103-TRUE IVORY |
I love it soooooo much, like I bought this foundation almost a year ago and I am still wearing it. And as you can see in the background of the picture that I have another bottle of it ready for when this baby runs out.
It just suits me skin so well. It says on the bottle that it has an anti-fatigue effect which is what I look for in foundations because I get such bad under eye bags and I look so much more less tired. It also has SPF 15 in it too which I think is just so important and I never buy foundation anymore that doesn't have an SPF.
You can see from the photos that there is a notciable difference from when I'm not wearing the foundation and then when I am wearing it. It's medium coverage which is what I like and it stays on all day, from when I wake up in the morning until night time when I take it off.
You can buy this foundation at all pharmacies and Boots as well as Tesco and Dunnes Stores. For £8.99 I think it's brilliant value, especially for the quality you are getting. I love it and if you want a good, medium coverage foundation then I recommend you try this one out.
See you guys soon Xx
![]() |
| No Make Up On |
![]() |
| Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation On |
You can see from the photos that there is a notciable difference from when I'm not wearing the foundation and then when I am wearing it. It's medium coverage which is what I like and it stays on all day, from when I wake up in the morning until night time when I take it off.
You can buy this foundation at all pharmacies and Boots as well as Tesco and Dunnes Stores. For £8.99 I think it's brilliant value, especially for the quality you are getting. I love it and if you want a good, medium coverage foundation then I recommend you try this one out.
See you guys soon Xx



No comments:
Post a Comment