Monday, 17 June 2013

My New Obsession

Why hello there!

I know I am late jumping on the bandwagon with this one but I downloaded Candy Crush saga a week ago and now I am full on obsessed!! Like I have a serious problem. If you follow me on Twitter @ContemplatingNd (shameless plug there) I even tweeted that I dreamed about it.

Image gotten from Google Images
The app is free but the more levels you get up too the harder it is and you can pay for help which is how they get you. I have spent like a tenner on stuff in just one week alone! I know it's bad for  me, because if you think about it, what does this do to help me in life? But I just can't stop.

If you haven't gotten this yet, I urge you not too because it WILL take over your life! Even now as I write this post, I am playing Candy Crush. I just can't help myself!! Do you guys have an obsession like I have with Candy Crush?

See you guys soon Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment