Thursday, 6 June 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Review


Why hello there!

I'm not usually a fan of wearing lipstick or really thick lip glosses because  my lips get really dry from using them so I usually just go au natural!! But when I saw this mentioned on Zoella's Youtube video it looked so good that I knew I just had to try it.


It is of course Rimmel Apocalips (£5.99) and I am full on in LOVE with it. It has the colour and pigmentation of a lipstick but has the shine of a lip gloss. Your lips just feel so good and I love how it doesn't dry out your lips. Normally when I wear any kind of lipstick I also have to put on some lip balm but with the Apocalips I have no need to at all!!


The shade in the picture above is 102 NOVA and it is a perfect shade for the summer time. It's bright, cheerful and feels so good on your lips!! 

I originally had another Apocalips in the shade LUNA but my friend decided that she also loved that shade and borrowed my Apocalips 'conveniently' forgetting to give it back to me whenever I see her.

Hopefully this helped you if you guys are like me and can't really wear lipsticks and let me know in the comments below what you think of them and what shades you wear!!

See you soon Xx








No comments:

Post a Comment