Why hello there!
I've never done an OOTD before but let's see how this goes!
The only thing that really changes in an Irish summer is that the wind and rain gets a little warmer. So the clothes don't really change from Spring.
![]() |
| Jeans from Bershka-€19.99 |
I love these jeans from Berska. They are so soft and it feels like I'm wearing leggings! I've taken to turning up my jeans at the end because I feel like it adds a little extra to the outfit.
![]() |
| Top from Hollister-€36 |
This is my little bit of summer in my outfit. I don't know what it is but hollister tops are just so soft and pretty and I can't get enough of them!!
And this is my little bit of winter in my outfit!! I love these style of jumpers and the ones from new look are sooo soft.
![]() |
| Converse-€43 |
I have had these converse for years as you can probably tell from the state that they are in!! I prefer wearing converse then vans just because converse feel lighter on my feet.
![]() |
| Bag from Pennys-€11 |
And then finally, the big slouch bag! These types of bags are my life, I love wearing them and sticking everything but the kitchen sink in them.
So there you go. My first ever OOTD. Tell me below what you think of it and if you want me to do some more of them!
See you guys soon Xx
PS-This is my last blogpost for a week :( I'm gonna be in Romania and I doubt I'll have enough time to sit down and write a blogpost. But if you follow me on Twitter HERE and Instagram HERE you can see all the pictures that I'm gonna be putting up!!






No comments:
Post a Comment