Monday, 10 June 2013

Review: Mane N' Tail Shampoo

Why hello there!

My hair is like my life. I love when it's thick and shiny and Mane N' Tail Shampoo does just that. This shampoo was originally used for horses(hence the name). I don't know how humans started using the shampoo but somehow it happened and I so glad it did!


I had only started using Mane N' Tail a couple of times before I noticed how much thicker and shiner it was. It says on the bottle that the shampoo gives you thicker, shinier hair and also helps your hair grow longer. My hair hasn't really grown any quicker then average so I'm not sure if that's true but my hair is definitely got thicker!


You can buy Mane N' Tail on their website which is http://manentail.com/ from $3.99 and also in most pharmacy's but unfortunately I can't find them on sale in Boots. 

This product has to be one of my most favourite products of the month. I recommend it to everyone, especially if you have weak or damaged hair.

See you soon Xx

PS. Those clever clogs out there will notice that this is my second blog post today, but I wasn't able to upload a post yesterday so I just put both of them up today!


No comments:

Post a Comment