Thursday, 13 June 2013

Out with the old and in with the new!!

Why hello there!
I  was shopping with my friends a couple of days ago( spending way more than I could afford) when all of a sudden I heard a giant rip. 

It had happened. My bad had finally ripped in half. I knew I should have thrown it out when I first saw some wear but I just couldn't bare to part with it. It was just so beautiful!!!


So after a couple of days of strong thinking and looking at all the online sites for bags that I could in no way afford, my mum came home with this bag for me. 

It's from Penny,s and only €11 but I just had to have it!! It was the perfect bag to replace my old one. I just has this casual look about it and the bag is sooo big too. I think this bag is definitely gonna be one of my summer staples.

See you guys soon Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment