Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Habitat For Humanity

Why hello there!

On the 23rd of June I will be going off to Romania to build a house for a week. I'm doing this with a charity called Habitat for Humanity. Habitat provide low cost housing to people all over the world. They keep the housing low cost by having volunteers help build the houses and that's where I come in.


For ten years now my school has gone all over the place with Habitat and built houses for familes who wouldn't of been able to afford one without their help. As part of my school's tenth anniversary with Habitat, there are gonna be 250 of us going over to build ten houses in Romania. The group of houses are going to be called the Wesley Way after my school.

Over the past year I have raised over €1500 for this trip and I am really looking forward to building a home for a family that really deserves it. Because I am going away for a week with no wifi, it does mean that from the 23rd to the end of June there will be no blog post but I hope you guys can understand.

 I will have a huge blogpost about what I got up too when I get back and I might be able to tweet and instagram a few picks so make sure that you guys follow me on those so I can keep you up to date. If you guys wanna know more about what Habitat for Humanity is you can find out HERE

See you guys soon Xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment