Friday, 21 June 2013

Essentials for Romania!!

Why hello there!

Okay so I was scratching my brain as to what to write about to day and then it came to me. I should write about everything that I am bringing to Romania-toiletries and make up wise. If you don't already know about my trip, you can read about it HERE

This trip is for charity and we won't really be going out much so I'm just going bringing a few bits and pieces but I thought I'd share them with you all the same!! I've split it into two groups toiletries which I'm posting abut below, and make up which I'm gonna post about tomorrow. So here it is:

 Toiletries

Some of the stuff here I wouldn't usually bring on holidays, but I suppose this isn't really a holiday so everything is gonna be just a little different.

1.Suncream
Soltan SPF50-€7.99 each
Yes I am aware that it's Soltan kids but aren't we all kids at heart?? Sun cream is probably a must have on this trip considering that the weather is between 30-40 degrees in Romania right now!! SPF 50 is a must have for me because I literally burn like nobodies business, even on the cloudiest day in Ireland I somehow manage to get burnt. (it's a gift really)

2. Insect Repellent
Boot's insect repellent-€8.09
This is one of the things that I don't usually bring on holidays, mainly because I don't often see a whole lot of insects in England! Apparently in Romania though, it's a little different. I'm lucky enough that I have only ever had one mosquito bite (on my eyeball ouch!) but I thought better to be safe then sorry!

3. Shampoo
Alberto Balsam green apple shampoo 400mls-€1.39
You guys know that I am full on in love with Mane n' Tail shampoo and I so wanted to bring it on this trip. I know it sounds weird but it was just too special for me to bring it on this trip, I need to know that my beautiful shampoo is safe at home.(that sounds really weird, doesn't it?) I really like Alberto Balsam though and the green apple one just smells so nice!!

4. Wipes
Wet ones-€1.49 
Anyone up for a wet one?(ohh naughty!!) Haha yes, I know this is what I find funny. Wipes are a must for me everywhere and I love using Wet ones because they are really compact and neat so they fit in anywhere.

5. Hand gel
Cuticura hand gel-€1.99
Hand gel is also a must have for me everywhere. I may be a bit if a germaphobe. I decided that because this is such a big trip that I would splurge and buy a whole new tub of it!

6. Bite cream
Boot's bite and sting cream-€3.45
This is also one of the things that I wouldn't normally bring on holidays but I'd would rather be safe then sorry! I do hope that I won'/t have to use this though.

6. Plasters

I couldn't find a price for these plasters but you can get plasters anyway these days so I'm sure that won;t matter! Plasters are probably one of the most important things that I am bringing on this trip considering I'm working on a building sight. With my clumsiness there is a big chance I will be using these.

Well that's all the toiletries. I will be posting my travel make up tomorrow! You can buy everything I posted here at either Tesco and Boots. I don't know whether it's because I'm writing these posts or that it's only a couple days until I go but I'm getting sooo excited now to go!! What are your guys travel essentials?

See you guys soon Xx















No comments:

Post a Comment