Why hello there!
Well guys summer is here and the time has come to begin the summer book blockbuster. I love reading and summer is always the perfect time to read: long nights, beautiful(ish) weather and just having good ol' lazy days spent doing nothing.
I decided to start of my summer book blockbuster by reading 'The Great Gatsby'.
I'm not gonna lie, I read this before and did not understand a word of it! But after seeing the film (which is amazing, highly recommend it to everyone) I decided what the hey, I'll give it a go.
And I'm so glad I did. Once I actually sat down and started to read the book, I just could not put it down! The film certainly did help and the writers actually put a lot of lines from the book into the film which I don't actually see a lot these days.
Well that's the first part of my summer book blockbuster and I'll be sure to keep you updated! What are you guys reading? Give me some ideas as to what to read next.
See you guys soon Xx
No comments:
Post a Comment