Saturday, 20 July 2013

Jotting down my Thoughts

Why hello there!

My favourite movie quote ever
Super inspirational quote there :)



I'm the first to admit it. I am possibly one of the most unorganized people on this planet. Like I would full on loose my head if it wasn't screwed on. 

I came across this website a while back where you could design you own notebooks and I just though 'perfect!! This is what I need to stay organised.' Personal Planner is a website where you can design your own notebook, diary, anything really to do with planners.

I've had mine for about two weeks now and I really love it. It completely fits to my personality because I choose everything, the covers, the inside; it's all me. It makes me want to write all my blog ideas into it and it has got my alot more organised!

For personalised notebooks, the prices are really good, as is the quality. The only downside is that they only ship to the UK. But for those of you like me who live in Ireland you can just use Parcel Motel!! If your as into notebooks as I am then I highly recommend this website. 

See you guys soon Xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment