Why hello there!
I did an OOTD post a couple of weeks ago and it was actually really fun so I though I'd do another one for you guys. The summer sales are on in Dublin city which is basically like the Mecca for teenage girls and and my friends and I of course had to go and spend whatever cash we could manage to squeeze out from our parents!!!
It's warm here in Dublin so I thought I'd take the plunge and wear a dress. The dress is from asos.com and it's a really loose and flow-y dress that I love and the bag that I'm wearing is from Bershka and perfect for taking around town because it's so small and cute. The jacket is Penny's best and I love it! It's so edgy and I think it really completes the outfit. I'm really sorry but I couldn't find the links for any of what I'm wearing but I'll look again for the dress and if I do find it, I'll have it in my next post!!
That's all guys. I really like doing these OOTD posts and since it's summer and my mum says I actually have to get off the computer and out of the house I think I might do a few more of these. Maybe even once a week? Tell me below what you think!!
See you guys soon Xx
PS: Guys I am really sorry for the awkward selfie that I had to take for this post, but I was left alone with no one but my goldfish and Jaws couldn't really take a picture so this one had to do!! Evidently I am not born to be a photographer!!

No comments:
Post a Comment