Thursday, 4 July 2013

Habitat for Humanity-Day 2

Why hello there!

I think it's about time for my to write about my second day on Habitat for Humanity. If you're not sure what Habitat for Humanity is you can read my post HERE and you can also read about my first day in Romania HERE.

Thankfully the second day wasn't as hot as the first day. There was even a thunder and lightning storm in the evening! We had managed to get the four walls up and our aim for the end of the day was to get all the roof tresses up.


I was working on the roof tresses and believe when I say that I have never hammered so many nail in my entire life!! Like I had blisters within blisters. The thing is though, I didn't even notice how tired and that I even had blisters until I was on the bus going back to the dorms.

Me trying to seductively pose in front of camera.
We all had dinner in a big banquet room. And then because none of us had eaten any of the dinner we all the went to the Lidl and bought every single sugary food there.

The second day was just as good as the first, better actually because we all weren't melting with the heat and I actually began to have fun!

See you guys soon Xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment