Saturday, 6 July 2013

Habitat for Humanity-Day Three!

Why hello there!

So on to day three of Habitat. This is where the building became fun for me! My team and I had done most of the heavy lifting the past two days so now we had to get started on the plastering and 'raising the roof'.

House at the start of Day three!
The whole team was at the house on the third day which was such a blast because before then everyone was scattered doing odd jobs here and there. This is when we started to have the craic with everyone, including the Americans. 

I really should stop trying to seductively pose in front of cameras. It never seems to work out!
This was the day where all the wood, nails and cement started to really look like a house. You could see it in the family's faces that they were starting to get really excited. All in all I really enjoyed day three!!

See you guys soon Xx

P.S. I'm really sorry guys but I couldn't find the link for the dress that was on my last OOTD! 






No comments:

Post a Comment