Why hello there!
I am FINALLY doing a blogpost! I know that I haven't written one in over a week and I am so so sorry about that but I'm back from my holiday and I promise I will be writing more regularly from now on. I have a lot of fun blogpost ideas and I can't wait to share them with you all.
As you guys have read from the title, this is a haul post. My first ever haul post to be exact! While I was away in England and did some shopping so this will probably be the first of many haul posts!! Jewelry is such a love of mine so I just HAD to pick up a few bits and pieces.
| Newlook-€4.99 buy HERE |
I saw this necklace in New Look and I really liked it. It looks really delicate but also kinda edgy. I thought it would be a nice necklace to wear during the summer and for all the beach days I hope to have!
| Topshop-€18.50 buy HERE |
I really wanted to get a chain necklace, like really wanted one! And I saw this one in Topshop and I just had to buy it. Like isn't it just so beautiful???
| H&M- €9.95 buy HERE |
I actually didn't really want this necklace but I kept on seeing it in the shop and I guess it just grew on me!! I love the little points and I think it would be a nice thing to wear going out with the girls on a night out.
I love necklaces, I think they just complete the outfit. I know it's weird but my neck just feels naked without one. I love these necklaces and I know I'm gonna be wearing them all summer.
What jewelry have you guys been loving?
See you guys soon Xx
No comments:
Post a Comment